We know buying unique pieces online requires trust. Thanks to our buyer protection program, you can shop some of the world's most iconic pieces with confidence. As long as you order via the BYALONA.COM secure checkout, your purchase will be fully protected.
In the unlikely event you make a purchase through our secure checkout and receive an item that is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit, we want to make it right. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item to let us know there is a problem, and we will work with you to reach the best possible resolution, whether that be arranging for a return, a full refund, or a repair with a trusted restorer.
Shop With Confidence
Guaranteed purchase protection when you check out on BYALONA.COM.
Secure Online Transactions
Safe and secure payment through our checkout process- all pages, content, data...everything, can be accessed using SSL encryption. Not only will this ensure that no data could be intercepted as it goes over the network, but also makes us an e-commerce store you can trust. You will notice this as your web address will redirected from HTTP to encrypted HTTPS.
Easy shipping around the world via DHL. For more information on our shipping services, click here.
Dedicated Customer Support
Timely answers to all your questions from our support specialists.
In order to qualify for our Buyer Protection Program, your purchase must meet the following criteria:
- The order was placed online through our secure checkout
- The item was significantly not as described, damaged in transit or never arrived
- You reported the issue within 7 days of delivery date (or within 180 days of the purchase date if the item never arrived)
The Buyer Protection Program does not apply if:
- You are returning an accurately described item, outside of the stated return policy
- You elected to arrange your own shipping or pick the item up in person, and the item was damaged at pickup or during shipping