YOUR GUIDE TO WEARING TOO MANY RINGS
Posted on August 16 2016
There is an art to wearing too many rings, and luckily for you, we want to share the rules and tips. Here is your guide to wearing too many rings using our collection. Try as many as you can to find the style that suits you. Get the look by clicking on the images below.
1. If you're wearing lots of different rings, keep the metals the same for some cohesion.
2. For a pop of colour, add some stones.
3. Be the on trend fashionista and stack your rings sideways. Create the knuckleduster look without the heaviness of one ring.
4. You could separate the left and right hand with different looks. Try wearing one statement ring and complimenting it with others around it.
5. Use different colours for something a bit more unique. We love the way rose gold and silver compliment each other.
6. Repeat your rings and in different colours to make them unforgettable.
7. Extend your look beyond your fingers. Add either bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
8. Why have one statement ring when they all could be? Have a variety of weight and thicknesses. We've also added a white howlite stone as an accent colour here.
9. And of course, have nice nails to match! We love the OPI colour called 'Did You Ear About Van Gogh'.
You can view all our rings here.