GET THE LOOK: BEACH CHIC
Posted on April 28 2015
Looking good on the beach isn't always an easy task. Sand, sea and not to mention everything is on show... eek! In order to help we have compiled a list of what you need to keep you looking beach chic;
1. A flattering bikini! Make sure your bikini fits your body type, and buy separates if necessary - you don't want your sides squeezed or your top not holding you correctly.
2. Your skin! Make sure is buffed, moisturized and a little tanned for a flattering figure. As for make-up keep a tinted moisturiser with SPF in it, and moisturizing lip balm with a hint of colour..
These gloves from Boots are so easy and effective at exfoliating your entire body!
3. Accessorise... add some arm candy or dainty necklaces for fun beachy look, which will also distract the eye from places you might want to hide..
Short dainty necklaces such as our Stella necklaces are great for adding subtle detail too.
4. Hair serums.. Keep these in your bag so you can apply after a dip in sea to stop your hair going dry and frizzy, instead get those sexy beach waves!
Morrocan Oil is great for keeping hair silky smooth but not oily, apply after washing hair, or after a dip in the sea! And a few spritz of Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray to give your hair a wavy sea salt look.
5. Chic cover up. You want to dress in something that is easy to slip on and off yet still chic enough to sit at lunch with at the beach restaurant. Keeping a silky shirt/kimono is always a good idea for the end of the day when the sun is going down...
We love the print on this Clover Canyon Chiffon cover up
6. Finally, don't forget your feet.. make sure you've had a good pedi - a gel polish, such as Shellac is probably a good idea for beach holidays as it lasts longer, and invest in some good beach shoes that can take you through to the evening if need be..