WHAT DOES YOUR SIGN SAY ABOUT YOU AND YOUR YEAR AHEAD?
Posted on April 11 2016
Whether you believe in star signs or not, everybody likes to self indulge and find out what your key personality traits are, as well as find out what's in store for the year ahead... are they correct?
ARIES (MARCH 21ST - APRIL 20TH)
Aries, being the first zodiac sign compliments their exciting, vibrant and talkative personality. As a result of Aries' independence, their strength can be seen and felt by others. Unafraid, always striving for the next step up life makes Aries driven and enthusiastic, with a competitive edge. Paired with this is their adventurousness and the desire to be the centre of attention, leading them to be inherently confident leaders. All too often, Aries blunt and impulsive actions can get them into trouble. This is also true with their words, so forgive Aries for saying whatever is in their head as they frequently regret speaking before they think!
ARIES FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- A boost in personal growth, love and marriage.
- Increase in spirituality.
- A more go with the flow attitude.
- Sense of purpose in the workplace, and improved working conditions, possibly a new job with an increase in salary.
- Luck in love from September, that special person will be brought to the front line.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR ARIES:
TAURUS (APRIL 21ST - MAY 20TH)
Taurus is headstrong and always the last one standing. Having the bull as its symbol makes Taurus solid, persistent and stubborn. The stubbornness in Taurus can frequently cause conflict with other strong character types. As they are so set in their ways, they are uneasy towards any sort of minor or major change. The familiar and the routine are a comfort in life. Others should be wary of picking a fight with Taurus. They may appear timid on the exterior but underneath lays a burning fire that will be unleashed if provoked. Having a good taste and a keen eye for aesthetics leads them to being excellent interior designers and home makers. They are very down to earth but also tend to self-indulge as frugal as they can be. Taurus’ are master procrastinators of the astrology zodiac! They do however have a strong, persistent drive that comes to life when they chose, and no one would ever know that they are lazy. The secret to this is that their laziness is cast away when it comes to them.
TAURUS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- Happiness from creativity, sports and children.
- New adventures with increased confidence.
- A new look brings new love
- Review of your philosophical and religious ideologies.
- Possibly returning to school or taking new classes.
- 2016 is a year change for you, a lot to be celebrated.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR TAURUS:
GEMINI (MAY 21ST - JUNE 20TH)
There are many sides to a Gemini. They are brimming with energy, quick witted and have a way with words. New situations do not faze them as they are intelligent and quick to adapt. Their innate curiosity keeps them up to date with all the news in their friends’ lives and the world. This can sometimes be seen as being nosy but Gemini does not care. They think this shows their boundless love for the people they cherish. This is because they really enjoy communicating, more so than most other astrology signs; they are the ultimate social butterfly. Their conversations are not just full of mindless gossip either! Deep secrets and meaningful topics can be discussed with them. However, Gemini lacks perseverance and can easily goes off topic. They are superficial and will form opinions on matter without diving into them and exploring them fully. They think they know everything (which they usually do!) but their mind is too full with all things to concentrate on fine details. Contrasting to Taurus’, routine and boredom are Gemini's biggest fears.
GEMINI FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- Could be one of the most uplifting years in decades.
- Lots of self transformation, targeting romantic unions, friendship and career.
- More authenticity in all areas of life.
- You will achieve inner peace in areas of home and family.
- Possibility of new friends, and special love interest.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR GEMINI:
CANCER (JUNE 21ST - JULY 22ND)
The crab is Cancer's zodiac animal and it suits them well. They can come out of their shell to fight but they can also hide and run back into the depths of the ocean. Partially hidden and never fully emerged from their shell, there is always something more than what meets the eye. Cancer is deeply sensitive and easily hurt; this might be why they have their defensive amour in place, to avoid being hurt by others. As unwilling as they are for others to rely on them, they need constant support and encouragement, more than any other astrology signs. Cancer needs to be needed. With Cancer, you get what you give. When cancer gets offended, they tend to sulk instead of confronting the persons face to face. This needlessly prolongs the pain and suffering. Cancer is also very possessive and will stay in touch with old friends as it is easier to maintain a friendship than attempt to learn to trust a new person. They are good at judging people’s characters so do not try to deceive them. They may have emotional issues but once they overcome this, there is practically nothing they can't do!
CANCER FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- A review of home, career and love. New happenings with the home are due in September.
- Don't be scared by a big change, what feels scary at first could turn out great!
- A promise of more action in the area of your work and image.
- More commitment in your love life, asking you to be more true or faithful.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR CANCER:
LEO (JULY 23RD - AUGUST 22ND)
Regal would be a good word to describe a Leo. Aspects of their lives are comparable to a kingdom. It could be anything from work to home to a partner; they will cherish and protect it like the lion they are. They are high esteemed, honourable and very devoted to themselves in particular. Leos are magnets to other people. Their energy, humour and charm keeps people attached to them. Second best is something a Leo will never settle for. They will strive to achieve the best in all categories of life. Leos are very generous, kind and openhearted people. If a Leo is fought, they will strike back with force. They are not one to hold a grudge; they easily forgive, forget and move on, so don’t worry about unintentionally upsetting a Leo. Leos know how to react to situations with actions and not just words. They are not impulsive as they look at the future and consider consequences of their actions.
LEO FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- Dramatic, generous, and romantic, Leo, 2016 could just man you are more giving.
- Abundance of intimacy and good feelings.
- A love story from a movie will occur.
- A reminder to keep it real and keep watch your finances.
- In general, a great year for Leo to expand emotionally and financially.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR LEO:
VIRGO (AUGUST 23RD – SEPTEMBER 22ND)
Deep thinkers, Virgo, keep everything on the inside. There’s so much going on in Virgo’s mind that it can paralyse their expressions. To those that don’t know Virgo, they appear to have calm and collected exteriors. On the other hand, the interior contains their nervousness with a racing mind trying to figure things out, constantly analyzing everything and thinking of ways to improve all situations. Virgo can tire itself out without even moving! Their instinctive urge to improve and prefect can lead to leaving projects on hold or even unfinished! They are pure, their motives are honest never malicious and they want to accomplish something. To the Virgos reading, do you remember the story of the tortoise and the hare? “Of course, but which one is me?” you may be asking. That’s not the point; it doesn’t matter who you are, as long as you make it to the end.
VIRGO FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- Expansion of your personality, personal growth and happiness.
- A generous increase in income.
- Possible confusion in your love life.
- A desire to relive the old exciting times in your past.
- A minor conflict between family and friends.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR VIRGO:
LIBRA (SEPTEMBER 23RD – OCTOBER 22ND)
Libras are very good at putting themselves in other's shoes and see things through another person's point of view. They are the ones that always want to make things right and have balance and harmony in their life. Being so eager to please and being so easygoing in nature makes them effortless to love. In return Libras expect others to reciprocate this. Libras’ friends are friends with each other with them being the centre of the group. They like the attention and the admiration for the people that they have brought together. Libras are very intelligent; they often hide this inside their easygoing exterior. They express this creatively; most of them are involved in some sort of artistic or creative pursuit. Libras love variety and different situations. A wide range of interests and hobbies reflects their openness. They welcome change. Luxury is something they are fond of. They are unafraid of spending lots of money on the things they want. Why shouldn't they be when they work so hard?
LIBRA FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- Reawakened old dreams and talents, stirring up your ambition.
- New communication skills will be learnt by October.
-You will be making the right moves; your actions and conversations will start to flow with ease.
- An important change to happen in December with regards to love.
- Expect an increase in your personal and professional life. The increase in self confidence will turn you into a magnet this year.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR LIBRA:
SCORPIO (OCTOBER 23RD - NOVEMBER 22ND)
Scorpio is the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. They are very deep people and underneath lurks much more than what’s on the surface. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will with a persistent drive. Scorpios are curious and want to gasp hold of all available information, so do not be surprised if they ask questions. They are trying to develop a better understanding. Scorpios are very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. They have a tendency to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. They are controlling and too ambitious because it makes them feel safe.
SCORPIO FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- You won't take no for an answer this year.
- In all situations, clarity is what you want and what you will get.
- You will start to talk more about deeper subjects, shedding some light on yours and others hidden secrets.
- That not-so-special someone could turn into something more serious.
- You will feel short on money and question your finances. What actually belongs to you?
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR SCORPIO:
SAGITTARIUS (NOVEMBER 23RD - DECEMBER 21ST)
Good luck seems to be permanently attached to Sagittarius. Amazing things happen; this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and that the future is bright. They have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird. Full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius’ are detached from emotions because they believe emotions can hold a person back. They are uncomfortable talking about their feelings and want to simply experience them while moving on at the same time. They can occasionally be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.
SAGITTARIUS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- A very lucky year for Sagittarius.
- Feel free to indulge in your own pleasures and pursuits without repercussions.
- There is nothing trivial about your personal interests this year.
- As well as the luck for you, it will be shared with your partner, giving them some well-deserved attention.
- Expect a burning passion in your relationship.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR SAGITTARIUS:
CAPRICORN (DECEMBER 22ND - JANUARY 19TH)
Capricorns are very ambitious people, they always have something they are pursuing and they want their lives to be fulfilled and important. They are extremely impatient and will not wait a long time for something they want. When the opportunity arises, they will plan their steps carefully to others, they might appear hesitant but this is not true; they want the first time to be the last time. Capricorns have a very active mind and strong powers of concentration. They like to be in control of their surroundings and everyone in their life. They accept change but introduce it slowly so they can get used to it and incorporate it into their life. Don’t be fearful if a Capricorn pushes you away, in truth they only want you to be closer. Capricorns tend to see life in black or white. There are no gray areas for these are areas that are not understood and this makes them feel uncomfortable. They tend to be in control in a romantic relationship that way they are never vulnerable to another person.
CAPRICORN FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- Things are ending quickly this year.
- Fear not, as in September this makes way for bigger and newer beginnings.
- A career change or a new job is heading your way.
- You will be relearning and getting in touch with yourself. Deep rooted issues will float to the surface.
- The one you dream of is in front of your eyes; don't ignore them.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR CAPRICORN:
AQUARIUS (JANUARY 20TH - FEBURARY 19TH)
Aquarius’ are the people who deviate from the crowd and go their own way. They are always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly travelling their way regardless of what other people think. Aquarius’ are on both opposite ends of the spectrum. They like to be alone yet are social butterflies, they like to experience both sides and see both opinions as they formulate new ideas with their forward thinking, active mind. An Aquarius never judges others because as human, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. This is something they strongly believe in. Quick learners, they can be masters of manipulation justifying anything they do or think. As a result, they can deal with any type of personality and adapt to any situation. They welcome change because boredom is their enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Aquarius. Conventional people beware, Aquarius likes to shock and deviate from the norm, this is how they live.
AQUARIUS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- In a good way, 2016 will a restless year for you.
- This year, you crave intimacy and you might just find in a foreign country whilst travelling.
- To keep up with your restlessness, may need to work harder to secure your funds.
-The last four months of the year could see you not only improving your financial situation but exceeding your expectations.
- Keep your energy up by investing more time with your family.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR AQUARIUS:
PISCES (FEBURARY 20TH - MARCH 21ST)
Pisces’ are good at dividing the world up: the reality and their imagination. They do this to escape real life, avoiding all the realities of pain and suffering in the world. All emotions can be intensively felt by Pisces. Most of them are in touch with their spirituality and therefore, very good at understanding people plus their motives. Pisces’ are prone to self indulging lifestyles and an addictive personality is not uncommon. Beware of the selfish side of they cannot always be easily seen. Once they are no longer in denial of their bad habits, they are able to banish them quickly. Pisces’ have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in. They work hard for things they truly believe in. They can be very lazy but only in matters that they do not care about. Pisces is the most sensitive of all zodiac signs.
PISCES FOR THE YEAR AHEAD:
- 2016 is your year for completing long lasting projects.
- Your goals will become a breeze to finish.
- Love is in the air. What you want is what you will get!
- This is the year you begin a stricter and healthier daily regimes. The need to take better care of yourself is continually growing.
- There's not need to worry about your finances or career.
THE PERFECT PIECE FOR PISCES: